kangen sampe kerongkongan tapi ga bisa keluar. sesek. haha
Jika tahun 1945 sudah ada Twitter…
- Let’s grow old together… beginning with today.
- Let’s work slowly with each other and build a relationship that we can both enjoy being a part of.
- Let’s share love and understand that neither of us is perfect; we are both subject to human frailties.
- Let’s hold each other close and whisper though the night—pledging our love, honoring our commitment.
- Let’s encourage each other to pursue our dreams, even when we’re weary from trying.
- Let’s expect the best that we both have to give and still love when we fall short of our expectations.
- Let’s be friends and respect each other’s individual personality and give one another room to grow.
- Let’s be candid with each other and point out strengths and weaknesses.
- Let’s understand each other’s personal philosophy, even if we don’t agree.
- Let’s lie awake long into the night sharing our innermost secrets.
- Let’s be friends as well as lovers.
- Let’s laugh at time and plan with each other and wonder how we ever got along without this love we’ve found.
- Let’s never take for granted these moments that we’ve shared, but always be reminded of how intensely we have learned to live, how completely we have learned to love.
- Let’s grow old together… and look back on life and smile.
Submitted by cristienne
Submitted by matiats
Submitted by prettytin
everything that happens to you, as long as it does not kill you is going to make you stronger than before